- Download setup file.
- Install the program as administrator and download the suggested update.
- We recommend that you remove the MagicSeat shortcut from the desktop for security reasons.
- Make sure “NotePadPlus.exe” file always runs as administrator. To do so go to “Properties” -> “Compatibility” -> enable “Run this program as administrator”.
- Insert the license key. If you do not have one, please reach us via skype live:magicseat or online chat on our website.
- Log in to the poker room.
Please notice! The room and all the third-party software must also be run as administrator!
If all conditions are met and license key is active, it should be highlighted in green and color tags should be loaded
The algorithm of script’s work in CHICO has changed
Right now, in CHICO network the script just seats in to every tables, then checks if there’s a target player, and, according to settings, does one of three things: leaves the table, puts you in sit-out or keeps the table in the playing area.
1. Table placement.
- Set up playing grid. To do so set the number of tables on X- and Y-axis. Then click on “Grind area” and place the grid where you want (it can also be stretched and shrunk). Click OK to the grid location and settings.
2. Scan settings.
- Set scan area location. Place this window in a place where it doesn’t overlap the playing grid. In this area, the script will constantly open/close tables while searching for target players.
- Set the range of the stakes you play. It is important that these settings correspond with the one you set in the lobby of the room.
Please notice! There a waiting list in CHICO network. In order for the script to scan full tables and, if possible, put you in the waiting list, you should to set a value of 6 and higher for SH tables and 9 and higher for FR tables.
Let’s go over an example. Let’s say you set a value of 1-8 for the “Number of Players” for SH tables. Under such conditions, the script will open tables and waiting list, if there are up to 2 players in the waiting list. If there are 3 players or more in the waitlist, the will just skip such a table.
3. Color tags.
- The program operates based on color tags. Choose color tags you use to mark weak and fishy players. You can set a certain minimum number of those players at one table. We also recommend including unknowns, since they are potentially target players.
CHICO does not welcome auto-seating scripts. To minimize the risk of being caught, we recommend to turn off “Sit out next bb if has left the table” and “Close table” features.
Recommended settings for the “Settings”, “Additional settings” and “Advanced settings” tabs.
Please notice! Since there are anonymous tables in CHICO, make sure you set up Sit out area , where tables are moved when script puts you in Sit out.
Also, set up script’s behavior for tables with a certain number of players (Action: N if there are more than N players at the table option).
Don’t forget you have an option to turn on/off the scanning of “Action” tables and to block 6+ tables.
You can see the full list and description of program’s features here
- To launch MagicSeat, open the program and launch the poker room. Click “Scan tables” and “Open tables” in MagicSeat. After, the script will start seating you at the tables, according to the parameters you have set.
Why the program may not work correctly
- The key is not highlighted – make sure the program and the room are running as administrator. Try restarting your PC and starting everything over.
- The license is highlighted in red – make sure the license key was entered correctly and the nickname you use to get the key and the one at the tables match. Or perhaps your license has expired, in this case, please contact our support team to help you activate it.
- Color tags are not visible in the settings – restart the room as an administrator and open one table manually.
- The script seats you at every table – check the “Auto Buy-in” feature both in MagicSeat and in third party software. It has to be disabled.
- Scanning does not start – make sure the stakes you have chosen in MS settings match those you have set in the room. Also make sure “Display all tables” enabled in the room.
- The program asks for update – you just confirm it. In addition, if the script doesn’t work correctly or the current version of the room is not supported, you can update MS manually by clicking on “Update to BETA version” in the “About” tab.
Please notice! You have to close all the rooms before updating MS.