– Run MagicSeat and poker rooms as an Administrator (and also all the poker software)
– Disable the Auto Buy-in function in both rooms and ancillary programs
– Disable table arrangement, framework and header cut in ancillary programs (UpTo, StarsHelper, StarsCaption, 888 Caption, iPoker Tools, WPN Tools, MPN Tools)
– Set poker room language to English
– Disable Auto Buy-in (Settings – Buy-in/Rebuy – Auto Buy-In: unmark every checkbox). !!! Don’t touch Auto-Rebuy, keep it intact !!!
– Disable table arrangement in ancillary programs (UpTo, StarsHelper, StarsCaption and so on)
– Disable header cut in StarsHelper (Tab “Position template”)
– Check the auto-seating option (Settings – Gameplay – Advanced – CASH GAMES – Auto-Seat me after accepting reserved seat – mark it)
– If you experience any problems – update PokerStars client.
– Before clicking “Open Tables” in MS, you should open the first table manually (open it but do not take seat, so it should be either full table or a table with no fishes or unknowns) or the client will crash.
– There are no wait-lists in iPoker so it’s advisable to scan full tables as well. To do it follow these steps:
– Open Scan Filter and set max amount of players for 6-max to 6.
– Unmark “Close full tables” checkbox
In additional settings of MS unmark “React once” checkbox.
!!! When you set scanning area you have to open one table manually and put it into the proper area where tables are scanned. And you have to set scanning area to the exact same size of the table you opened. The key thing is to keep scanning zone proportions same to the table.
– First start MagicSeat, then poker room
– Make sure your 888 client version is 4.7.1 or higher (you can download it here https://yadi.sk/d/bhkT1Ltf3Fs9qn). Before reinstalling it save the file with all of your color tags. You can find it here: Documents/888poker/*username*/PlayersNotes.ini
– Disable Auto Buy-in (Options – Buy In/Top Up – Buy In: Initial amount to table -> unmark)
– In the additional settings of MS unmark “React once” checkbox
– If you experience some lags while MS is running – lower the number of tables to scan to 20 (additional settings)
– First run the poker room and log in, then start MagicSeat
– Disable Auto Buy-in (Preferences – Global Table Options – Enable Auto Buy-in -> unmark)
– Set maximum amount of players for SH to 5 and for FR to 8 in the settings of MS
– In additional settings of MS unmark “React once” checkbox