- Download setup file here.
- Install and update the program.
- It is better to hide MS shortcut from desktop to separate folder.
- Right click on the shortcup, go to Properties -> Compatibility -> Enable “Run this program as administrator” -> Click OK.
- Input license key. If you do not have a key, contact us via Skype live:magicseat or via online chat on our site.
- Be sure to run everything in the following order:
- First run the room as administrator, but do not log in yet
- Run the script
- Log in
- If all conditions are met and your license is active, the key must be highlighted in green and color tags should be visible.
- Turn off Auto Buy-in/Top Up in the room
It is also important to disable table placement in supporting programs like WPN Tools Lite.
1. Table placing.
- Configure playing grid. Select the number of tables by X and Y. Then click “Grinding place” and choose the position you want (you can also stretch and shrink the grid). Click “OK” to save the parameters.
2. Scan options.
- Input scanning area position. Place the window so that it does not overlap playing grid. In this area the script will constantly open and close new tables in search of recreational players.
- Choose stakes for 6-max and 9-max tables. Important! This parameters should match stakes in the room’s lobby. If you play same stakes in all the rooms, clck «Stakes for all rooms».
3. Color tags.
- The script works based on color tags. Input all the tags you use to mark recreational and weaker players. You can also set the number of certain players you want to see at the table. We also recommend to include unknowns, since they can easily be recreationals as well.
- For our clients’ safety we have blocked some of the features. We do recommend following settings:
- You can follow this link to get a list and descriptions of all the features of our program: link.
- To run Magic Seat open the program, then open the poker room and log in. Click “Scan tables” and “Open tables”. After that, the script starts putting you at the tables according to settings you have set.
Why the program might not work.
- The key is not highlighted – make sure you run the program as administrator. Try to reboot your PC and run everything again.
- The key is highlighted in red – make sure the key is entered correctly and your poker room nickname matches the nickname you’ve entered in the program. Could be that your license expired.
- The color tags are not displayed in settings – restart the room as administrator and open one table manually.
- You get seated at every table – check if Auto Buy-in is disabled both in the room and in all the supporting programs.
- Scan does not start – make sure the stakes you chose in the program match the stakes in room’s lobby
- The client crashes – reduce the number of tables to scan to 10.
- Update required – accept update offer. If the script does not work correctly or the current version of the room is not supported, you can update to BETA manually. Important! You should close all the poker rooms before updating.